See how the SBA’s COVID-19 resources helped these businesses as they pivoted.
Program ended on May 31, 2021. However, existing borrowers may be eligible for PPP loan forgiveness. Click HERE for the forgiveness portal. Updated PPP Lender forms, guidance, and resources are available at www.sba.gov/ppp and www.treasury.gov/cares.
The COVID EIDL program ended for new applications on December 31, 2021. More info here: COVID-19 Economic Injury Disaster Loans (sba.gov)
Do you have a 7(a), 504 or Micro Loan already? Debt Relief is available:
This program ended on August 20, 2021. More info here: Shuttered Venue Operators Grant
Want to learn more about SBA’s COVID relief programs? Click Here.
Additional Relief Information
- SBA Recovery Hub
- COVID-19 Funding Sources (provided by SBA of private funding options)
- Federal Resources for Small Businesses Affected by COVID-19
- Checklist to Reopen Your Small Business
- PPP EZ Forgiveness Application (Form 3508EZ is for a PPP loan of $50,000 or less; self-employed, no employees, OR did not reduce salaries or wages of employees by more than 25% and did not reduce the number of hours of employees, OR experienced reductions in business activity as a result of health directives related to COVID-19 and did not reduce salaries or wages of employees by more than 25%)
- Umbrella government info for small businesses affected by COVID19
- CARES Act Info (US Treasury)
- SOAR (Southern Opportunity And Resilience) Funding Opportunity – provides affordable loans with business support to small businesses and non-profits across the Southeast that have been impacted by COVID-19
- SBA Lenders in North Florida
- SBA Microloan Lenders
- SBA Lenders – top 100 by volume of loans
- SBA Disaster Assistance
- Florida Disaster Assistance
- SBA North Florida District Office Updates & News
- SBA South Florida District Office Updates & News
- File for Florida Unemployment Compensation
- IRS Coronavirus Tax Relief and Businesses and Tax-Exempt Entities
- USDA Rural Development Assistance (Businesses & Homes)
- Customs & Border Protection (for import/export updates)
- COVID-19, the ADA Laws & Other EEO Laws
- Chamber of Commerce’s COVID Resources
- IBISWorld COVID-19 Resources
The Florida Veterans Business Outreach Center is funded in part through a cooperative agreement with Gulf Coast State College and the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA). All opinions, conclusions, and/or recommendations expressed herein are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the SBA.